● We collect your data (generally basic information about you in a professional context, such as name, email address, job title, company name, mailing address, etc.) to provide you with information related to our content and events. The data we collect depends on how you provide it to us (for example whether you join our mailing list from our website, register to attend one of our events or actually attend one of our events). No software or hardware techniques are employed to capture a visitor's e-mail address without their knowledge. Visitors need not register or give any personal identification to read the basic sections of this site. We will not share this data with anyone unless you explicitly consent to our doing so. We respect your right to privacy and always comply with your wishes to remove your data from our systems.
● Our commitment to privacy: We want you to know how we collect and use the data you provide to us, and that’s what we are providing to you on this page. This notice applies to all information collected by Beauty Matter Media, Inc. (“BeautyMatter”) and its partners and affiliates or submitted to BeautyMatter. This notice was updated in June 2022 to reflect GDPR compliance standards.
● Consequences of failure to provide consent: Consenting to allow us to process and store your data is optional. However, failure to provide that consent will prevent us from delivering information related to our content and events to you as mentioned above.
●We use the data you provide to us for the following purposes: (i) to provide you with information about and access to our content and the events we produce; (ii) analyze profile or behavioral data to help us improve the products and messaging we offer to you; (iii) to allow our sponsors to make you aware of their presence at our events (iv) to editorial media and equity analysts that are attending our events.
● We will never use or share the information provided to us online, or at our events in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
● Some information may be shared with third parties who help us run our website and email programs. They will only use this information to serve our needs and are prohibited from using it in any other instance. They are Google Analytics, SquadUp, and Hubspot and providers of other software we use to distribute our content and produce our events (email marketing, CRM system, registration system, ad serving and retargeting, and website tracking and analytics).
● How to ask us to delete your data: If you would like to unsubscribe from our communications at any time, you may do so in the footer of any of our emails. If you would like us to delete your information entirely, please email email@example.com. Otherwise, by continuing to interact with our emails, website, content and programs, you provide us with permission to manage and use your data as described above.